• WebLock Shield is a wireless smart handle with a keypad. Shield is easy to install and helps you promptly automate your property. Use with pincodes, cards, WebLock app and API.
• Batteries inside the door – reader element outside the door. Battery indication LED and low battery notification in WebLock Cloud.
• From the inside, the door can always be opened manually with the handle. Mechanical key override from both sides.
• Integrated sensor for door position. Display LED for status visualization.
• WebLock Shield works with Shield Hub. Depending on deployment, different number of hubs is needed. One hub can operate unlimited WebLock Shield handles.
• WebLock Shield Hub connects to internet via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or cellular data.
• Card and pin-code data is synchronized, locks are operational in case of internet or power connection failure.
Scope of delivery
• 1 x inside escutcheon
• 1 x outside escutcheon with capacitive keypad
• Silicon seals for escutcheon
• 1 x shaft (door thickness needs to be specified)
• 2 x screws (Socked, Hex/Allen) for attaching escutcheons to the door
• 1 x Allen wrench 2.0
• 1 x Allen wrench 3.0
• Vacuum cap for removing the cylinder cover from outside escutcheon
• Mortise, cylinder, striker plate and batteries not included. Suits Euro profile regular or automated mortise locks where cylinder and handle centre distance are 72mm, 85 mm, or 92 mm.
• WebLock Shield is for indoor use only. Harsh environments may affect product operability (excessive humidity, salt, extreme temperatures).